How Can You Help Cure MS?



Looking to purchase a Houston home? Get a full home search
Looking to sell your Houston Home? Get a FREE Home Value Report

I used to ride my bike simply to stay healthy and keep in shape. Now, I ride for the MS150 to help raise awareness and find a cure for people suffering from MS. I've met many people who have MS and are so very thankful that so many people are out there riding for a cure.

I plan to ride 160-170 miles to raise money for this great cause, and you should too! My dream is to help cure MS in my lifetime, so I have started a team to make it a reality. You can either join our team or support our team to help us reach our goal! We would really appreciate the help! 

You can sign up to join our team or support us with a donation by clicking here

Together, we can make a difference! 

No comments :

Post a Comment